Those doctors who are holding post graduate qualifications (degree/diploma) in Respiratory Medicine, CVTS, anaesthesia, ENT, pediatrics, microbiology and Histopathology who are interested in the field of Bronchology and interventional Pulmonology can become a member of IAB.
HOW TO BECOME MEMBER?
Kindly follow this link and click on download button to download the membership form locally. Follow the instructions given on the form to become a member.
WHY TO BECOME MEMBER AND WHAT ARE ADVANTAGES?
1) The IAB will act as a platform, for its members to have direct scientific deliberations, interactions and discussions with colleagues and will give the members better recognition and visibility.
2) The members would get voting rights for the IAB elections.
3) The members would be able to hold positions in the IAB Governing Council.
4) The registration fees will be concessional for IAB members as compared to the non-IAB members for all IAB academic activities including its annual conference, Broncocon, and all the workshops conducted under the aegis of IAB.
5) The IAB member will get WABIP membership at a concessional price by virtue of being an IAB member as IAB has a combined IAB and WABIP membership contract.
WHAT IS WABIP?
WABIP- World Association for Bronchology and interventional Pulmonology
WHAT ARE PRIVILEDGES TO IAB MEMBER IN WABIP?
1) Choice for dual membership IAB+WABIP
2) Discounted rates for WABIP Journal as per WABIP membership rates
3) Discounted registration rates for WABIP conferences
WHAT IS FELLOW OF IAB? WHAT IS CRITERIA FOR FIAB? HOW TO APPLY FOR FIAB?
To know more about fellowship of Indian Association for Bronchology and its criteria you can follow this link where you can find detailed information