[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” menu_anchor=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_mp4=”” video_webm=”” video_ogv=”” video_url=”” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” overlay_color=”” video_preview_image=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding_top=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” padding_right=””][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” center_content=”no” last=”no” min_height=”” hover_type=”none” link=””][fusion_text]
The following disclaimer applies to the Indian Association for Bronchology (IAB) web site.
The IAB Website was formulated to provide an educational forum for health care providers and others interested in pulmonary disease. The IAB does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided on this Website. The IAB is not responsible for any errors of omission or commission that may occur on this website. All information provided, should be viewed as informational or educational only, and does not constitute medical advice. This information cannot be considered to replace the patient/physician relationship or replace any physician’s professional judgment.
The IAB disclaims any warranty, whether express or implied, regarding any material on this site. The IAB cannot be held liable for incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from the use of or reliance on the information contained on this website. The IAB does not assume any responsibility for failure or delay in updating or removing any of the information contained on this website.
This Website service is presented by the Provider (IAB) for the sole purpose of disseminating health information for public and professional benefit. The information on this website is not intended and cannot be taken to be the practice or provision of medical or nursing professional health care advice or service in any jurisdiction. The website is not targeted to users in any locality nor is it intended to constitute the doing of any business in any jurisdiction, nor solicitation of business anywhere on behalf of IAB. Guidelines for use
The following guidelines apply to the Indian Association for Bronchology (IAB) Website.
• If any court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction holds any provision not to be enforceable, then these provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect. This constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to its subject matter. It may not be modified except as described elsewhere in this agreement. Anything inconsistent with or conflicting with the terms of this agreement is superseded by the terms of this Agreement.
• All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by the IAB and other individuals or entities. The reproduction, retransmission, or republication of any part or all of documents
posted herein is expressly prohibited, other than for personal and private use, without the expressed written permission of the IAB or other copyright owners. All other rights are reserved.
• The IAB logo or name appearing on this site should not be used in any advertising or marketing, or to indicate IAB sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of any public, private, or community services without the written authorization of the IAB. Such authorizations fall under the jurisdiction of and become the responsibility of the IAB Governing Council
• Any communication posted on the IAB Website is subject to the author’s providing the IAB a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, modify, distribute, translate, perform or display these communications alone or as part of other material in any form, media, or technology, either known or hereafter. The author further agrees to grant users the right to access, view, store, and reproduce these communications for personal use.
• IAB members are not allowed to post abusive, defamatory, insulting, derogatory, offensive, or illegal materials on this website. The IAB reserves the right to take action deemed necessary to avoid the dissemination via its website of derogatory remarks that may be perceived as insulting, destructive, or threatening to others. Moreover, the IAB will make reasonable attempts to monitor the postings. If an abusive or otherwise inappropriate posting is brought to attention , the IAB reserves the right, but has no obligation to, review and delete such a posting.
The IAB exerts no editorial control over the content of individual or group messages and discussions posted on the Website. The IAB expressly disclaims all liability for injury or other damages that could result from an individual using or relying on information discussed, mentioned or posted on the IAB Website. All clinical issues discussed on the IAB website represent individual opinions, and do not represent in any way the information or judgment of the IAB unless expressly stated. The opinions expressed on this website represent personal, individual, or group discussant opinions, and are not endorsed by the IAB unless so mentioned. The IAB assumes no responsibility for the content or information contained on sites linked to the IAB Website, nor does the IAB exert control, editorial or other over any other sites. Any hyperlinks to other sites do not imply approval or endorsement by the IAB. The IAB should not be considered responsible for any Website connected via hyperlink to the IAB Website. The IAB reserves the right to review and change at any time any or all links to other websites, and to remove any links to any sites that it believes are inconsistent with goals of the IAB.